Customer Success Manager
You like the thrill of working in a dynamic start-up environment? Customer satisfaction and clear communication are your keywords? You’re a go-getter with a hands-on mentality and you love a challenge?
What does a Customer Success Manager do?
We’re looking for a communicative hero, who keeps all our clients happy while providing excellent service. We’re a young and thriving start-up, offering our clients a unique Privacy tool; a software platform that empowers organizations to create robust privacy & security programs and build up trust toward customers, employees, and stakeholders.
Being RESPONSUM’s Customer Success Manager comes with quite some responsibilities, but also a lot of fun. Your job consists of:
- Onboarding new clients, answering their questions and requests. Process orders, forms, complaints, and transactions.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction (and retention) by providing professional support
- Get to know the ins- and outs of the RESPONSUM platform so you can promptly respond to customer inquiries and resolve issues swiftly when necessary;
- Analyzing customers’ use of the tool and help improve their experience through feedback;
- Helping to build and optimize our help center and FAQ
Our Customer Success Hero
- Is a true team player, who loves a challenge and thrives in a rapidly changing environment;
- Because of your proactive and problem-solving mindset, you always think in solutions;
- Thanks to your strong communicative skills, you build and retain relationships like no other;
- You’re fluent in English and speak Dutch/French;
- You have some knowledge about Customer Service and Account Management. Preferably, you have experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Your strong people skills help you understand people. You know how to stay polite, calm and keep customers happy;
- You’re tech-savvy and able to translate complex concepts into simple, understandable information.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Legal, Business, Communication, Psychology or another relevant field. A Master’s degree is a bonus.
No actual professional experience is required for this job, but hunger for knowledge and eagerness to learn are essential. As we are still rapidly growing, you’ll be able to help create your own job and discover your strengths and capabilities as you go.
Your Perks and Benefits
As Customer Success Manager for RESPONSUM, you’re highly valued for your expertise and enthusiasm. Because of this, we offer you a generous compensation package, including:
- An exciting job with great responsibilities, within a rapidly growing international organization in which your commercial- and customer orientation will come to good use;
- A unique career experience in a human-focused company where personal development and growth are constantly encouraged;
- Flexible working arrangements, as we support you to build a successful career and deliver excellent customer service without sacrificing your personal priorities.
- A great work atmosphere with some of the greatest colleagues imaginable. You’ll join a transparent team that always strives to lend each other a helping hand and don’t shy away from an afterwork drink or two;
- And if all that wasn’t enough, you’ll also receive a nice salary, bonus plan, meal vouchers, ADV days, company laptop, a company car and group insurance.
Send in your application via the form and we’ll get in touch as soon as possible