We’re looking for a Test Engineer and you might be the one we’re looking for. Do you think you’ve got what it takes?
Let's go to work
As a Test Engineer at RESPONSUM, you will:
- Find the root cause of a bug, explain the reproduction steps, assign them to the correct developer (and make them feel bad about it).
- Manually test new features of our state-of-the-art SaaS application.
- Create test protocols and test cases for new and existing features.
- Decipher requirements from user stories and create test cases for them.
- Program end-to-end tests in our own test automation framework.
- Report your findings to the Quality Assurance Lead. Depending on your reports the release will be postponed or not.
Who you are
- You have a bachelor’s degree or relevant experience in computer science, software engineering, or a similar field.
- You have an excellent eye for detail. You can spot a faulty pixel from miles away.
- Selenium is your preferred testing framework. You have worked with Selenium or an application inspired by the framework.
- You can code and communicate fluently in English.
- Familiarity with Git, Selenium, REST calls and CSS selectors is required
- Experience with Azure Devops and SaaS testing is definite plus.
An offer you can't refuse
As a Test Engineer at RESPONSUM, you are highly appreciated for your expertise and skill set! Therefore, we offer you a generous compensation package, including:
- An exciting and responsible job within a rapidly growing international organization in which your eye for detail and logical mind will come to good use;
- A unique career experience in a human-focused company where personal development and growth are constantly encouraged;
- Flexible working arrangements, as we support you to build a successful career without sacrificing your personal priorities.
- A great work atmosphere with some of the greatest colleagues imaginable. We are very transparent, always strive to lend each other a helping hand and don’t shy away from an afterwork drink or two;
- And if all that wasn’t enough, you’ll also receive a nice salary, bonus plan, meal vouchers, ADV days, company laptop, fuel card, company car and group insurance.
Send in your application via the form and we’ll get in touch as soon as possible.