International Business Development Representative
Eureka! RESPONSUM is looking for an International Business Development Representative and you just might be the one we’re looking for!
Let’s go to work.
As an International Business Development Representative at RESPONSUM, you will:
- Be the first point of contact for potential international customers, and establish, develop and maintain relationships that promote both retention and loyalty;
- Aim to maximize customer satisfaction, making sure our customers’ needs are met through cost-benefit and needs analyses;
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments in order to achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes;
- Give custom demos (online or face2face), create quotes, participate in workshops and follow up on opportunities throughout the sales cycle;
- Report customer needs and market dynamics back to other departments. E.g.: Marketing, Product Management, Customer Success Management etc.
Who you are.
- You possess a healthy dose of humor and perseverance, and have excellent selling, negotiation and communication skills;
- You are a master communicator – not only orally and in writing, but also through video calls – who excels at delivering presentations tailored to the customers’ needs;
- You are highly motivated, target-driven and strive to provide qualitative, hands-on advice to help our customers in the best way possible;
- You have an excellent knowledge of both Dutch and English; any other language is considered a plus!
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business or a related field;
- You are passionate about innovative software and you strongly believe in technology.
An offer you can’t refuse.
As an International Business Development Representative at RESPONSUM, you are highly appreciated for your expertise and skill set! Therefore, we offer you a generous compensation package, including:
- A unique career experience within a rapidly growing international organization in which your sales insights and customer orientation will come to good use;
- Room for personal growth through extensive on-the-job training, including a thorough introductory training period to get you started;
- Flexible working arrangements, as we support you to build a successful career and deliver excellent customer service without sacrificing your personal priorities.
- A great work atmosphere with some of the greatest colleagues imaginable. We are very transparent, always strive to lend each other a helping hand and don’t shy away from an afterwork drink or two;
- And if all that wasn’t enough, you’ll also receive a nice salary, bonus plan, meal vouchers, ADV days, company laptop, car and group insurance. How about that?!
Do we have your attention? Apply now and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!