Let's go to work
As a Front-end Developer at RESPONSUM, you will:
- Work within an Agile workflow to organize tasks, collaborating closely with your team members;
- Code, code, and code… No seriously: you will code, conduct code reviews, and test the RESPONSUM platform as needed, researching, evaluating, and recommending solutions to meet users’ needs;
- Play an active role in the design and implementation defining how the RESPONSUM platform looks as well as how it works;
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use, handle day-to-day maintenance tasks, and write clear technical instructionse
Who you are
- You are a flexible and self-motivated team player, committed to slaying deadlines left and right;
- You have strong technical and communicational skills, with visual sense and a good understanding of UX/UI;
- You preferably have +1 years of experience in Front-End Development;
- You preferably have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Systems Engineering or a relevant degree;
- You are eager to learn and continuously work on developing yourself (pun intended);
- You have a great attention to detail, with the ability to reproduce a visual design exactly using modern CSS and HTML;
- You have excellent Stack Overflow copy paste skills and spend most (if not all) of your precious time on Reddit – for research purposes, of course.
An offer you can't refuse
As a Front-end Developer at RESPONSUM, you are highly appreciated for your expertise and skill set! Therefore, we offer you a generous compensation package, including:
- An exciting and responsible job within a rapidly growing international organization in which your sales insights and customer orientation will come to good use;
- A unique career experience in a human-focused company where personal development and growth are constantly encouraged;
- Flexible working arrangements, as we support you to build a successful career and deliver excellent customer service without sacrificing your personal priorities.
- A great work atmosphere with some of the greatest colleagues imaginable. We are very transparent, always strive to lend each other a helping hand and don’t shy away from an afterwork drink or two;
- And if all that wasn’t enough, you’ll also receive a nice salary, bonus plan, meal vouchers, ADV days, company laptop, car and group insurance.
Send in your application via the form and we’ll get in touch as soon as possible.