RESPONSUM is looking for an Account Executive to join our team! Do you like the thrill of working in a dynamic start-up environment? Then you might be the one!
As an Account Executive at RESPONSUM, you will:
During the application process (don’t worry we only need two interviews) we’re looking for someone who is:
- Give custom demos (online or face2face), create quotes, participate in workshops and follow up on opportunities throughout the sales cycle;
- Communicate to the prospects how RESPONSUM can change their way of working
- Close deals with new prospects
- Guide the prospects toward the final stage of the buyer journey
- Report customer needs and market dynamics back to other departments. E.g.: Marketing, Product Management, Customer Success Management etc.
- Aim to maximize customer satisfaction, making sure their needs are met through cost-benefit and needs analyses;
- Coordinate sales efforts with team members and other departments in order to achieve agreed-upon sales targets and outcomes;
Who you are
- You possess a healthy dose of humor and perseverance, and have excellent selling, negotiation and communication skills;
- You are a master communicator, who excels at delivering presentations tailored to the customers’ needs;
- You are highly motivated, target-driven and strive to provide qualitative, hands-on advice to help our customers in the best way possible;
- You have an excellent knowledge of both Dutch and/or English;
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Sales, Marketing or a related field, or equivalent experience;
- You are passionate about innovative software and you strongly believe in technology.
- You have experience in Sales.
An offer you can't refuse.
As an Account Executive at RESPONSUM, you are highly appreciated for your expertise and skill set! Therefore, we offer you a generous compensation package, including:
- A unique career experience within a rapidly growing international organization in which your sales insights and customer orientation will come to good use;
- Room for personal growth through extensive on-the-job training, including a thorough introductory training period to get you started;
- Flexible working arrangements, as we support you to build a successful career and deliver an excellent customer experience without sacrificing your personal priorities.
- A great work atmosphere with some of the greatest colleagues imaginable. We are very transparent, always strive to lend each other a helping hand, and don’t shy away from an after-work drink or two;
- And if all that wasn’t enough, you’ll also receive a nice salary, attractive bonus plan and location-based fringe benefits.
Account Executive doesn't sound exactly like you?
Chances are there is another position that might suit you better!
Send in your application via the form and we’ll get in touch as soon as possible